- How to do JSON Parsing in Android?
- How to Communicate With Web Server in Android?
- How to delete SQLite Database from adb command line of Android?
- How to create simple (unbound) Service in Android?
- How to create Notifications in Android?
- How to use AsyncTask in Android?
- How to pass data from one activity to another in Android?
- How to connect two activities in Android?
- How to use Auto Complete Edit Text in Android?
- Hello World Program in Java
- Writing Differential Equations in LaTeX
- How to Reset the password of LDAP Server?
- Simple Program in PROLOG
- Changing Functionality of Circle in LibreCAD
- How to make a MenuBar in Qt?
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Drupal is a an Open Source Content Management System. Installation of Drupal on Ubuntu 10.04 is relatively easy. Just follow the simple steps below: 1. Open a terminal and type: sudo apt-get install drupal6 2. You’ll be prompted to select … Continue reading
There are two options to solve this problem i.e command line and GUI. Command line: Go to the terminal via Applications>> Accessories>>Terminal Type the following commands: cd /etc/apt sudo sources.list sources.list20110328A_Backup sudo gedit sources.list You will get source list gedit … Continue reading
Remove phpMyAdmin:- sudo apt-get purge libapache2-mod-auth-mysql phpmyadmin You’ll be presented with a screen asking if you want to deconfigure the database for phpMyAdmin. Go ahead and select Yes and hit . You’ll be asked next if you want to purge … Continue reading
My problem was that when I installed LAMP step by step and started checking for it, Apache was working, PHP was also working. phpMyadmin was also installed, as i checked it fron synatic manager. But when I write http://localhost/phpmyadmin It … Continue reading
Test Apache: Open a web browser and enter the address http://localhost/. You should see a web page that says “It Works!” Test PHP: Firstly change the permission of root files and folders. For this Type the following command in terminal … Continue reading