- How to do JSON Parsing in Android?
- How to Communicate With Web Server in Android?
- How to delete SQLite Database from adb command line of Android?
- How to create simple (unbound) Service in Android?
- How to create Notifications in Android?
- How to use AsyncTask in Android?
- How to pass data from one activity to another in Android?
- How to connect two activities in Android?
- How to use Auto Complete Edit Text in Android?
- Hello World Program in Java
- Writing Differential Equations in LaTeX
- How to Reset the password of LDAP Server?
- Simple Program in PROLOG
- Changing Functionality of Circle in LibreCAD
- How to make a MenuBar in Qt?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
reset() def Harm_Osc(n, x): return sqrt(1/(2^n*factorial(n)))/(pi)^(0.25)*e^(-x^2/2)*hermite(n,x) p = plot(x^2/2, (x, -3.2, 3.2), color=’black’) + text(‘$x^2/2$’, (3.9, 5), color=’black’, fontsize=13) for n in range(5): p += plot(Harm_Osc(n, x)/2 + n + 0.5, (x, -5, 5), color=hue(n/5.0), fill=n + 0.5) + text(‘$\Psi_%s$’ … Continue reading
The Euler-Bernoulli equation describes the relationship between the beam’s deflection and the applied load. The equation is: The curve w(x) describes the deflection of the beam in the z direction at some position x. q is a distributed load, in … Continue reading
To understand continuity, Sagemath is the best tool to demonstrate it. Just see the plots of piecewise functions and you will come to know whether it is continuous or not. Continuous Functions :- A function is said to be continuous … Continue reading
Have fun with sage. Do concentrate on image and you will get an image of cat. Here is Sage Code: G=plot(-cos(x), -2, 2, thickness=5, rgbcolor=(0.5,1,0.5)) P = polygon([[1,2], [5,6], [5,0]], rgbcolor=(1,0,0)) Q = polygon([(-x,y) for x,y in P], rgbcolor=(0,0,1)) show … Continue reading
Bonita Open Solution is an open-source BPM and workflow suite, created in 2001. BonitaSoft Open Solution has been integrated into the Java/JEE framework internally developed by the R&D teams of the French Ministry of Agriculture. This framework is used by … Continue reading
Just use parametric equation for that and plot on it. var(‘t,x,y,p’) x=2*sin(t)*(e^(cos(t))-2*cos(4*t)-(sin(t/12))^5) y=2*cos(t)*(e^(cos(t))-2*cos(4*t)-(sin(t/12))^5) p=parametric_plot((x,y),(t,-2*pi,2*pi),fill=True,fillcolor=’yellow’) p.show()
w3m is a open source text-based web browser. It has support for tables, frames, SSL connections, color and inline images on suitable terminal. Generally, it renders pages in a form as true to their original layout as possible The name … Continue reading