- How to do JSON Parsing in Android?
- How to Communicate With Web Server in Android?
- How to delete SQLite Database from adb command line of Android?
- How to create simple (unbound) Service in Android?
- How to create Notifications in Android?
- How to use AsyncTask in Android?
- How to pass data from one activity to another in Android?
- How to connect two activities in Android?
- How to use Auto Complete Edit Text in Android?
- Hello World Program in Java
- Writing Differential Equations in LaTeX
- How to Reset the password of LDAP Server?
- Simple Program in PROLOG
- Changing Functionality of Circle in LibreCAD
- How to make a MenuBar in Qt?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
1. Open the form of that step whose field you want to make mandatory. 2. Go in Details window, click Application Tab and choose Entry Pageflow. 3. Click on Add button, give form name for that step and click Ok. … Continue reading
This tutorial briefs the concept of connectors in BonitaSoft, also it shows step by step way to create your own java connector which will take some input and return some output after performing some business logic. Prerequisites:You should have installed … Continue reading
Prerequisites: 1. Download the Apache tomcat from the bonitasoft site and unzip it. http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/BPM_downloads (Note: You need to download Tomcat 6.0.33 from the “Bundles” tab, by doing this you save basic setup configuration required to run bonita engine on tomcat) … Continue reading
1. Click on the step (type: Abstract) where you want to apply the Email Connector. 2. In Details window,click General>Connector>Add 3. Choose the Email- send a mail option in Messaging connector from pop up dialog box. 4.Click Next and give … Continue reading
Follow the following steps to do it: Start by clicking on a step where the connector is to be added. Go to the Details Panel > General > Connectors Click the Add button to open the Connector Wizard In the … Continue reading
Firstly your Bonita Studio should be open so that http://localhost:9090/bonita/console/homepage?login.jsp works. Login as an admin with default password bpm Click on Administration view. Now click on Organisation and click on Users under it. Users dialog box will get displayed. Click … Continue reading