- How to do JSON Parsing in Android?
- How to Communicate With Web Server in Android?
- How to delete SQLite Database from adb command line of Android?
- How to create simple (unbound) Service in Android?
- How to create Notifications in Android?
- How to use AsyncTask in Android?
- How to pass data from one activity to another in Android?
- How to connect two activities in Android?
- How to use Auto Complete Edit Text in Android?
- Hello World Program in Java
- Writing Differential Equations in LaTeX
- How to Reset the password of LDAP Server?
- Simple Program in PROLOG
- Changing Functionality of Circle in LibreCAD
- How to make a MenuBar in Qt?
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Step 1: Download dependencies : 1. Graphviz sudo apt-get install graphviz To check which version is installed, type: dot -V 2. ConnectorJ wget –spider “http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/Connector-J/mysql-connector-java-5.0.8.zip/from/http://mysql.he.net/” unzip mysql-connector-java-5.0.8.zip Add it to your includes 3. Java – JDK, JRE Follow the following … Continue reading
My basic requirement for LDAP was to fetch the data of logged in user from LDAP server instead of getting it from the user. To use LDAP connector, follow the following steps: 1. First connect to LDAP Server. 2. … Continue reading
Actors means : Person who will perform the step/task. In my project, I need to get all the HODs from LDAP server and then applying the filters on HOD for defining, which HOD is for which department. In Bonita Actor, … Continue reading