- How to do JSON Parsing in Android?
- How to Communicate With Web Server in Android?
- How to delete SQLite Database from adb command line of Android?
- How to create simple (unbound) Service in Android?
- How to create Notifications in Android?
- How to use AsyncTask in Android?
- How to pass data from one activity to another in Android?
- How to connect two activities in Android?
- How to use Auto Complete Edit Text in Android?
- Hello World Program in Java
- Writing Differential Equations in LaTeX
- How to Reset the password of LDAP Server?
- Simple Program in PROLOG
- Changing Functionality of Circle in LibreCAD
- How to make a MenuBar in Qt?
Monthly Archives: May 2014
In order to store the data filled by an android application user on the Web Server, you have to follow the following steps: Declare Internet permissions in the manifest by adding the following line to AndroidManifest.xml. <uses-permission android:name=”android.permission.INTERNET”/> Create your … Continue reading
1) Change to directory, platform-tools. In my case, its cd Music/adt-bundle-linux-x86-20140321/sdk/platform-tools/ List all items in it. ls It will show you adb executable file also.Give the following command. adb shell Your command prompt will change to root@generic:/ # Change to … Continue reading