January 2018 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How to do JSON Parsing in Android?
- How to Communicate With Web Server in Android?
- How to delete SQLite Database from adb command line of Android?
- How to create simple (unbound) Service in Android?
- How to create Notifications in Android?
- How to use AsyncTask in Android?
- How to pass data from one activity to another in Android?
- How to connect two activities in Android?
- How to use Auto Complete Edit Text in Android?
- Hello World Program in Java
- Writing Differential Equations in LaTeX
- How to Reset the password of LDAP Server?
- Simple Program in PROLOG
- Changing Functionality of Circle in LibreCAD
- How to make a MenuBar in Qt?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
In order to store the data filled by an android application user on the Web Server, you have to follow the following steps: Declare Internet permissions in the manifest by adding the following line to AndroidManifest.xml. <uses-permission android:name=”android.permission.INTERNET”/> Create your … Continue reading
1) Change to directory, platform-tools. In my case, its cd Music/adt-bundle-linux-x86-20140321/sdk/platform-tools/ List all items in it. ls It will show you adb executable file also.Give the following command. adb shell Your command prompt will change to root@generic:/ # Change to … Continue reading
Services in Android System 1) Faceless components: A service is a component which runs in the background without direct interaction with the user. As the service has no user interface, it is not bound to the lifecycle of an … Continue reading
Notifications: A notification is a message you can display to the user outside of your application’s normal UI. When you tell the system to issue a notification, it first appears as an icon in the notification area. To see the … Continue reading
Android implements single thread model and whenever an android application is launched, a thread is created. Assuming we are doing network operation on a button click in our application. On button click a request would be made to the server and … Continue reading
Lets suppose you have one EditText and one button in one activity and one text view in another activity. On clicking the button, text in Edit Text of activity one should become lable/ text of text view in another activity. … Continue reading